Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 30 mins to 3 mins
- 1 loin pork roast (about 3 pounds)
- 1 1/2 cups distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon hot-pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 buns, split
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place roast in baking pan; cover with aluminum foil.
2. Bake in 400 degree oven for 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F. Bake another 3 hours or until fork slips easily into meat. When cool enough to handle, shred meat; place in bowl.
3. Meanwhile, stir together vinegar, water, hot sauce, mustard and salt in small bowl.
4. Stir about 2/3 cup of vinegar sauce into meat. Serve on split buns with remaining sauce on side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 349, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 134, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): , pro. (g): 47, sodium (mg): 860, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.