No need to order out when you can make this family-pleasing pizza recipe at home. Fire-roasted canned tomatoes are cooked down to an extra-flavorful pizza sauce.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Remove pizza dough and place on baking sheet. Stretch into a 15 x 12-inch rectangle. Fold over the edges and press to form a 1-inch lip. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic 5 minutes, until softened, stirring once or twice. Add the tomatoes, oregano and basil to the saucepan and cook for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
4. Meanwhile, heat a small skillet over medium heat and crumble sausage into it. Cook sausage, breaking it apart with wooden spoon, for 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Set aside.
5. Spread sauce on top of crust, then sprinkle with sausage, cheese and mushrooms.
6. Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Cut into 12 squares and serve.