1. Cut pocket in side of each pork chop. Season chops inside and out with salt and pepper.
2. Spoon mincemeat into pockets of pork chops, dividing evenly. Coat chops evenly with flour on all sides. (Can be prepared up to this point early in the afternoon of the dinner. Refrigerate, covered. An hour before dinner, proceed with Step 3.
3. Heat oil in large heavy skillet. Working in batches, add chops and brown on each side, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove chops and reserve. Drain any excess fat from skillet. Return skillet to heat.
4. Carefully add sherry to skillet, scraping up with wooden spoon any browned bits from bottom of skillet. Add beef broth and return reserved chops to skillet. Bring to a simmer; cover; simmer, turning chops over halfway through cooking, for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Remove pork chops from the skillet to a platter and keep warm. Stir mustard, molasses and lemon juice into liquid in skillet; simmer a few minutes until the liquid thickens to a glaze. Pour glaze over pork chops and serve. Makes 8 servings.