Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Roast 350°F 1 hr 5 mins
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (about 2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 2 small zucchini
- 1 145 ounce can jalapeno-flavored diced tomatoes, not drained
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Sprinkle pork with 1/2 teaspoon of the chile powder and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Place in a roasting pan.
2. Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces and zucchini into 1-inch chunks; stir together with tomatoes and remaining chile powder. Spoon around pork.
3. Roast at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 5 minutes or until pork registers 155 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil for 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 349, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 92, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 374, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.