Servings: 24 Prep 15 mins
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced Black Forest ham
- 1 cantaloupe, halved, seeded, rind removed and melon cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 24 wooden picks
1. Lay ham slices on work surface. Cut slices lengthwise into thirds. Place one melon piece in center of each piece of ham. Sprinkle lime juice, then cayenne, on each melon piece. Wrap ham around melon, securing together with wooden pick. Place on serving platter. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 13, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 2, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 61, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.