Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Broil 10 mins
- 1/2 package flavored feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 of 8-ounce container sour cream
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 seasoned pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 pounds), halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 zucchini (about 1 pound), halved lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 boxes (5.6 ounces each) flavored couscous
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
1. Process feta, sour cream, onion and pepper in food processor until smooth. Refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
2. Heat broiler. Spray broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Thread pork cubes with zucchini and cherry tomatoes onto six 14-inch metal skewers.
4. Broil skewers 5 inches from heat 10 minutes, turning skewers over halfway through cooking.
5. While pork is broiling, cook the couscous according to the package directions.
6. To serve, spoon couscous onto serving platter; top with skewers; sprinkle with parsley. Serve sauce on the side. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 382, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 59, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 47, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 901, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.