1. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-hot (to broil, see Note).
2. Place chops in baking dish.Marinade:
3. Whisk Worcestershire, chili sauce, mustard, vinegar, onion and 2 tablespoons molasses in small bowl. Pour over chops; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
4. Remove chops from marinade; transfer marinade to small saucepan.
5. Grill chops 5 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through and internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Transfer to serving platter. Let rest 5 minutes.
6. Add remaining molasses and water to marinade in pan. Boil 3 minutes. Serve with pork.