Servings: 2 to 4 Cook 4 mins to 5 mins
- 1 lean boneless pork chop (about 3 ounces), cut into 24 bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 pineapple rings, cut into 24 equal pieces
- 1/4 large red bell pepper, cut into 24 pieces
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or 1 garlic clove
1. Thread pork pieces, pineapple, and pepper on 24 toothpicks. In a medium saute pan, mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, and ginger. Bring to a boil over medium heat; add kabobs to pan, cover, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Uncover and cook 2 minutes more, until pork is cooked through; turn kabobs occasionally to coat. Remove toothpicks before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 2; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 96, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 25, carb. (g): 9, pro. (g): 10, sodium (mg): 224, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.