1. Coat 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish or 2-quart oval or rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium-size skillet, cook pork sausage over medium-high heat until it begins to sizzle. Continue to cook, breaking apart with wooden spoon, another 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from heat.
3. In large bowl, combine the sausage, bread cubes, roasted peppers, 1/2 cup of the goat cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning and basil. Spoon into prepared dish, spreading evenly.
4. In medium-size bowl, whisk eggs, milk and salt until smooth. Pour over bread mixture in dish. Press down lightly to moisten all pieces. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese. Cover dish with plastic wrap; refrigerate overnight.
5. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove wrap from baking dish and replace with foil.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven 30 minutes. Carefully remove foil. Bake 30 minutes, until center is set, edges are puffy. Let cool slightly before serving. Makes 8 servings.