1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Pierce squash in several places with long skewer. Place on baking sheet.
2. Bake in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes or until knife-tender, turning squash over halfway through baking. Or, microwave on glass pie plate on high power for 15 minutes, turning over halfway. Cover to keep warm.
3. Meanwhile, combine the garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt, the rosemary and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a cup. Rub the seasoning mixture over both sides of the pork chops.
4. Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add chops; brown 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Remove to plate; cover to keep warm.
5. Add onion and zucchini to skillet; saute 5 minutes. Add tomatoes, fennel seeds, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to a boil. Add pork chops with any accumulated liquid to skillet. Cover; reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
6. Cut spaghetti squash in half. Remove and discard seeds. Scrape out strands of spaghetti squash with fork into a bowl. Serve with pork chops and zucchini-tomato sauce. Makes 4 servings.