1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add crumbled sausage and cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes, or until no longer pink.
2. Add peppers, onion, garlic and seasoning. Reduce heat to medium; cook 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper and tomatoes. Cook 3 minutes, breaking apart large pieces of tomato.
3. Remove skillet from heat and stir in the 2 tablespoons instant polenta.Polenta:
4. Bring 4 cups water and the salt to a boil in a medium-size saucepan. Stirring continuously, add polenta in a thin stream. Reduce heat to medium and cook polenta, stirring, for 3 minutes until medium soft. Remove from heat and stir in 1/3 cup of the grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease either 6 ramekins (8 to 10 ounces each) OR one 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Divide filling between dishes: 1 cup filling per individual ramekin OR all the filling for the 2-quart casserole. Top with polenta: Use 1/2 cup polenta for each ramekin OR all the polenta for the large casserole. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan on top. Makes 6 servings.