Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounces penne or any tube-shaped pasta
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 pound provolone or mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup thickly cut salami, diced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted black olives
- 1/3 cup flat parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup diced roasted red peppers
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and transfer to serving bowl. In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic. Shake well. Pour over hot pasta, and toss to combine.
2. Add remaining ingredients, and stir to mix well. If serving cold, cover and place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 429, Fat, total (g): 27, carb. (g): 32, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 14, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.