1. Heat oven to 425 degree F.Rub:
2. In a small bowl, stir together dry mustard, paprika, oregano, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper.Ribs:
3. Remove rib racks from packaging and rinse in cool water. Pat dry with paper towels. Turn over ribs so they curve upwards (meaty side down). Insert a small knife under the edge of the thin white membrane, then grip membrane with a paper towel and remove from ribs. Discard and repeat with second rack. Cut rack in half.
4. Season ribs with 1/3 cup of the dry rub, pressing into ribs with your hands. Sprinkle flour into a heavy-duty foil oven bag set on top of a jelly-roll pan. Add ribs to bag, and fold up edge to seal tightly.
5. Bake at 425 degree F for 1 hour, 15 minutes.Honeyed Sauce:
6. Place remaining rub, honey and vinegar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and simmer 6 minutes, stirring frequently. Stir water and cornstarch together in a small bowl. Add to saucepan, stirring constantly. Cook an additional 4 minutes.
7. Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Carefully remove ribs from foil bag, as steam will be escaping. Grill ribs 9 to 10 minutes, turning and basting with sauce every 3 to 4 minutes. Serve with additional sauce on the side.
8. Makes about 28 ribs (2 full racks).