Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1 can (8 ounces) diced pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 small orange, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 3/4 pounds bone-in, thickly cut ham steak
1. In bowl, combine salsa ingredients and set aside. Rinse and pat dry ham steak. Heat grill pan over medium heat.
2. In small bowl, combine oil, sugar, cumin, and pepper. Brush oil mixture over both sides of steak. Cook ham until heated through, about 2 minutes per side. Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 462, Fat, total (g): 27, carb. (g): 15, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 39, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.