Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Broil 6 mins to 10 mins
- 1 pound precooked 3/4-inch-thick ham steak, cut in 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple chunks in juice, drained and juice reserved
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
1. Heat broiler. Lightly coat broiler-pan rack with cooking spray.
2. Alternately thread ham and pineapple onto four 12-inch metal skewers (save leftover pineapple for snacks). Place on broiler rack.
3. Whisk pineapple juice and mustard in bowl; baste kabobs.
4. Broil kabobs 3 inches from heat 6 to 10 minutes, until ham is lightly browned, turning and basting halfway through cooking. Heat remaining juice mixture; serve with kabobs.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 212, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 51, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 1535, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.