- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound smoked ham, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound Swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 large head red leaf lettuce, rinsed and dried
Make It Dressing:
1. Whisk together mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper in small bowl until smooth. Mix in parsley. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Salad:
2. Gently fold together pinto beans, white beans, kidney beans, ham, cheese and cucumber in large bowl. Fold in dressing until salad ingredients are evenly coated.
3. To serve, arrange lettuce over bottom and up sides of large bowl. Mound bean mixture in center.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 367, Fat, total (g): 23, chol. (mg): 53, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 982, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.