Yield: 8 roll-up halves Prep 5 mins
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 4 8 inches spinach-flavored flour tortillas
- 1 cup firmly packed baby spinach leaves
- 1/3 pound sliced American cheese
1. In small bowl, combine honey and honey mustard. Spread mixture over flour tortillas. Divide cheese and ham slices among tortillas, and top with spinach leaves. Roll up sandwiches. Cut in half and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Pack in lunch box with a cooler pack.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 176, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 9, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.