- 1 package (14 ounce) piece flat shepherds bread, not whole wheat
- 1 container (6-1/2 ounces)spreadable herb cheese
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into strips
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise-style salad dressing
- 3 scallions, trimmed
1. Unfold bread. Spread with cheese. Sprinkle pepper strips across center. Top with ham; spread with dressing. Lay scallions across short length of bread.
2. Beginning with short end, roll up bread. Trim ends. Slice into 1-1/2- to 2-inch thick pinwheels.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 219, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 53, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 20, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 566, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.