Yield: 8 kabobs Prep 20 mins Grill 3 mins
- 8 ounces cooked ham, cut into cubes
- 16 bite-size wedges fresh pineapple
- 1 red or yellow sweet pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
1. Alternately thread ham, pineapple, sweet pepper, and tomatoes onto skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes before grilling).
2. For a charcoal grill, place kabobs on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 3 to 5 minutes until heated through and browned, turning once. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Add kabobs to grill rack. Cover and grill as above).
3. If desired, serve with sweet-and-sour sauce or your favorite sauce.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 76, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 680, vit. C (mg): 43, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 372, Potassium (mg): 236, calcium (mg): 20, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.