Use half of the apricot and Dijon sauce to brush on the pork tenderloin during grilling and the remainder to pass with the meat. Grilled onions and peas are tossed with couscous for a tasty side dish.
1. Stir 1/3 cup of the preserves with the mustard and ketchup. Cut onion into 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Place toothpicks through slices . Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
2. Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Brush onion slices lightly with some of the flavored preserve mixture. Grill onion 3 minutes, turn and grill 2 more minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and set aside.
3. Grill pork 25 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove half of the flavored preserve mixture to a small bowl and set aside. Brush pork with the remaining mixture. Grill 5 to 8 more minutes, turning often, until an instant-read thermometer registers 155 degrees F.
4. While the pork cooks, place broth and hot pepper flakes in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir in couscous, peas and remaining apricot preserves (about 3 tablespoons); cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
5. To serve, chop onion and stir into couscous. Slice pork and serve with couscous and reserved flavored preserve mixture.