1. Position oven rack in top of oven. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Toss mushrooms with vinegar in medium-size bowl; let stand 2 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove mushrooms to baking pan. Season with salt and pepper.To assemble Gremlins:
3. Lay strips of bacon on work surface. Place slice of garlic in center of each bacon strip; place mushroom on top. Wrap bacon around mushroom; secure with wooden pick. Place mushrooms on clean baking pan.
4. Bake in top of 450 degrees F oven for 10 minutes. Turn over; bake 10 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
5. Meanwhile, toast bread on baking sheet on lower rack in oven, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut off crusts; slice each piece diagonally to create total of 20 toast points.
6. To serve, spoon about 1 teaspoon Russian dressing over each toast point. Remove wooden pick from each mushroom; place 1 on each toast.