Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Cook 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces (about 1 link) chorizo sausage, diced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chorizo and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes or until chorizo is crisp and onion is softened.
2. Add stewed tomatoes to skillet; simmer, breaking up tomatoes with a wooden spoon, for about 3 minutes.
3. Add green beans, salt and pepper to skillet. Cover; cook for about 16 minutes or until the green beans are tender. Remove cover; cook over high heat for about 2 minutes or until tomatoes form a thick glaze with green beans. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 108, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 328, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.