Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 425°F 15 mins Cook 5 mins
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 8 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
1. Cook beans in boiling water or until crisp-tender, 5 minutes. Drain.
2. In bowl, toss beans with salt, pepper, seasoning and Parmesan.
3. Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
4. Spread 1 slice prosciutto onto work surface. Roll up 7 or 8 beans on prosciutto. Transfer to large rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining green beans and prosciutto.
5. Bake in 425 degrees F oven 15 minutes. Serve warm. If making ahead, cook; cover, refrigerate a few hours. Reheat gently in oven or microwave.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 56, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 433, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.