Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 pound lean sausage meat, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 pita breads, halved
- Bottled Ranch salad dressing (optional)
1. Combine onion, sweet peppers, sausage, oregano, coriander, allspice and salt in large nonstick skillet. Cover; cook, breaking up meat, 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Stir in feta; remove from heat.
2. Arrange cucumber in pita pocket halves. Spoon sausage mixture into pitas. Serve with dressing if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 438, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 63, carb. (g): 42, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 1496, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.