Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 4 hrs Grill 10 mins to 12 mins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint OR: 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf mint, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground hot red pepper
- 4 rib pork chops (about 1-3/4 pounds, 3/4 inch thick)
1. Whisk together honey, lemon zest and juice, olive oil, mint, salt and pepper in small glass measuring cup.
2. Place chops in glass baking dish. Pour marinade over; turn to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
3. Grill or broil 4 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve with summer squash.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 341, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 125, carb. (g): 9, pro. (g): 44, sodium (mg): 398, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.