Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Marinate 1 hr Cook 12 mins
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork chops, about 8 ounces each
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat bottled balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1 package (5.6 ounces) couscous mix with pine nuts, prepared following package directions
1. Marinate pork chops in 1/4 cup of dressing in a resealable plastic bag in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Remove chops from marinade and season with salt and pepper. Cook chops 2 minutes per side and remove to a plate.
3. Add chicken broth, grapes and remaining 1/4 cup dressing to skillet. Simmer gently for 3 minutes; add chops and simmer an additional 5 minutes, until internal temperature registers 145 degrees F.
4. Serve chops over cooked couscous; spoon grapes and sauce from skillet over chops.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 451, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 73, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 51, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 32, sodium (mg): 708, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.