Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 10 mins Grill 4 mins
- 1 cup dark beer
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon liquid red-pepper seasoning
- 1 pound kielbasa
1. Combine beer, sugar, mustard, vinegar, caraway seeds and liquid red-pepper seasoning in large skillet. Bring to boiling.
2. Score top of kielbasa at 1-inch intervals. Add to skillet; simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
3. Grill or broil kielbasa 3 inches from heat for 4 minutes, turning halfway during cooking and basting once or twice with beer mixture. Serve extra beer liquid on side, and steamed parsleyed potatoes with cherry tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 416, Fat, total (g): 32, chol. (mg): 76, carb. (g): 13, pro. (g): 16, sodium (mg): 1417, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.