Makes 4 servings at $5.03 each. Prep: 15 minutes.
1. Whirl vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and oil in blender until smooth. Store in jar in refrigerator. Shake before using.Prepare salad:
2. Wash and dry greens and radicchio. Tear into bite-size pieces. Chill in refrigerator.
3. Rinse figs under cold water. Pat dry. Cut in half lengthwise; remove stems if desired.
4. Place greens and radicchio in large bowl. Drizzle in enough vinaigrette to coat, tossing greens lightly. Toss pine nuts separately with a little vinaigrette. Reserve remaining vinaigrette.
5. Arrange salad greens mixture on 4 chilled salad plates. Arrange 3 slices of prosciutto and 4 fig halves on each plate. Spoon pine nuts over figs. Drizzle reserved dressing over figs and prosciutto.