Makes 1 cup for 97o.
1. Cut ribs in half crosswise. Brush ribs with 1/3 cup BBQ Sauce OR 1/4 cup Soy-Ginger Sauce; refrigerate remaining sauce.
2. Place ribs in large extra-heavy-duty aluminum foil baking bag. Bake in 450 degrees F oven 1 hour 25 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Carefully open bag; let ribs cool. Remove ribs from bag. Refrigerate ribs, covered, overnight.To serve:
3. Prepare grill. Coat ribs with 1/3 cup of your choice of sauce; reserve remaining sauce. Grill, turning once, 15 minutes or until hot. Boil reserved sauce 3 minutes and serve alongside ribs.
1. Combine chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire, chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Refrigerate.
1. Mix soy sauce, peanut oil, rice vinegar, chili paste, sesame oil, brown sugar and scallions in a small bowl. Refrigerate.