Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 cup sweet pepper strips
- 1 cup shredded cooked pork (4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 8 inches whole-grain tortillas
1. Cook pepper strips in hot oil over medium heat for 4 minutes, or until tender. Stir in pork; heat through.
2. Help kids spoon the fillings onto a tortilla and roll it up.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 240, Fat, total (g): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 11, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 496, calcium (mg): 141, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.