1. Bring water, rice, 1-1/2 teaspoons of curry powder and 1 teaspoon of salt to boiling in large skillet over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 50 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove to bowl and keep warm.
2. Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork cutlets with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper. Add to skillet; saute 4 minutes per side or until golden. Remove to bowl with rice.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add green onion and remaining 1-1/2 teaspoons curry powder; saute 4 minutes, until onion is limp.
4. Set drained orange sections aside. Add enough orange juice to reserved Mandarin orange liquid to equal 1 cup. Whisk juice mixture and cornstarch in small bowl until well blended. Add to skillet. Bring to boiling; cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes or until clear and thickened.
5. Add peas and raisins to skillet. Return to boiling; cook 4 minutes.
6. Return pork and rice to skillet with orange sections. Heat through.