Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 450°F 10 mins
- 2 loaves (1 pound each) Italian bread
- 2 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons bottled pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 packages (3.5 ounces each) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Place one oven rack in upper third of oven, a second rack in lower third. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Halve each loaf lengthwise, then crosswise to make 8 pizza crusts.
3. Mix ricotta, pesto, Parmesan, salt, and pepper in bowl. Spread on crusts. Top with pepperoni, then mozzarella. Place 4 pizzas on one baking sheet, and 4 others on second sheet.
4. Bake one in upper third, other in lower third, of 450 degree F oven 10 minutes, until cheese melts. Cool 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 757, Fat, total (g): 39, chol. (mg): 90, sat. fat (g): 18, carb. (g): 67, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 1854, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.