- 2 square whole-wheat wraps (such as Damascus)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat vegetable cream cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced low-sodium ham (8 slices)
- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
1. Place wraps on work surface; spread each with 2 tablespoons cream cheese, leaving a 1-inch border around edges.
2. Place 2 slices ham on each wrap, then add red pepper strips horizontally, in lower third of wrap. Roll up, cut in half on the diagonal and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 104, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 18, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 428, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.