1. Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Stir together buttermilk, corn and 2 tablespoons oil in small bowl.
2. Make well in center of flour mixture. Add buttermilk mixture to well; stir to combine.
3. Heat 2 large skillets or griddles over medium-high heat; lightly brush with vegetable oil. In one skillet, working in batches, ladle in scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until set and bubbly on top, about 2 minutes. Turn pancakes over; cook 1 minute or until cooked through. Stack between sheets of waxed paper and keep warm in 225 degrees F oven.
4. Saute bacon in the other skillet, about 6 minutes.
5. Serve pancakes with bacon, maple syrup and butter if desired.