1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Slice pork into medallions, about 1/3 inch thick. Flatten each medallion slightly. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Melt the butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the pork medallions; cook for 2 minutes. Turn the meat over; cook for 1 more minute. Transfer the medallions to a jelly-roll pan or baking sheet with sides. Repeat the cooking with the remaining pork medallions.
4. Brush the tops of the medallions with the mustard. Spoon the chutney on top, dividing equally. Sprinkle with the peanuts.
5. Bake in preheated 400 degrees F oven for 4 minutes or until the meat is cooked through. Remove and garnish with parsley.