Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 30 mins Cook 350°F 5 mins to 7 mins
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 pound kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 2/3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Add peas, sprinkling evenly over noodles.
3. Brown kielbasa in nonstick skillet over medium high heat for 5 to 7 minutes. Add to pasta in baking dish.
4. Whisk together soup, milk, pepper sauce and black pepper. Add to baking dish and toss to coat.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through. Then let the casserole set for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 530, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 56, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 21, sodium (mg): 1367, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.