Servings: 4 to 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 container (32 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen spinach, thawed
1. In saucepan, cook bacon over high heat until crisp, about 4 minutes. Add onion and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
2. Increase heat to high, add broth, and bring to a boil. Stir in tortellini and cook 10 minutes. Stir in spinach and cook 3 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 392, Fat, total (g): 14, carb. (g): 49, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 17, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.