Yield: 24 triangles Prep 10 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins Cook 5 mins
- 4 slices bacon, chopped, cooked until crispy, and drained
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted black olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot-pepper sauce
- 12 slices party rye bread
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Mix bacon, olives, chives, parsley, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, and pepper sauce; spread on bread slices. Top with cheese.
3. Bake on baking sheet in 375 degrees F oven 10 minutes to melt cheese. Cut into triangles. Serve immediately.
Make Ahead Tip
- Mix mayonnaise; grate cheese day ahead; refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 55, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 84, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.