1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Add spinach, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and the Italian seasoning; cook, stirring, just until spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
2. Remove the spinach mixture to a medium-size bowl; let cool completely. When cool, add the capocollo, provolone cheese and egg; gently stir to combine completely.
3. Place the pork chops on a flat work surface; cut a slit horizontally to bone so chop can be opened like a book. Stuff each chop with quarter of stuffing. (If freezing, wrap each chop tightly in freezer wrap, without toothpicks; freeze up to 1 month.) Secure chops with toothpicks.To cook and serve:
4. If chops are frozen, thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
5. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet. Add chops; cook 2 minutes per side or until browned. Place chops in single layer in a baking dish just large enough to hold chops. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
6. Bake the chops in 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until the internal temperature registers 155 degrees F on instant-read thermometer when inserted in the pork. Remove chops to a platter; cover with foil. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes in warm place before serving. Makes 4 servings.