1. Place sun-dried tomatoes in small bowl; add boiling water to cover. Let stand until softened, for about 10 minutes. Drain.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 medium-size baking sheets; set aside.
3. For the filling, mix together the sun-dried tomatoes, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in a medium-size bowl.
4. Place 1 tube pizza dough on lightly floured surface. With lightly floured rolling pin, gently roll into 11 x 11-inch square. Cut into 4 equal rectangles. Divide ricotta filling in half. Spread one-quarter of half the filling mixture diagonally across each piece, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Fold top of dough over filling; press edges to seal, using tines of fork dipped in flour. Cut small slit in top of each calzone. Carefully transfer to prepared baking sheets; reshape if necessary. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
5. Bake in preheated 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Let the rolls stand for 10 minutes before serving.