Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 14 mins
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (19 ounces) black beans, drained (do not rinse)
- 1 can (8 ounces) no-salt-added corn niblets, drained
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
1. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon spice mix on both sides of chops. Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chops; cook 3 minutes. Turn over. Add onion and pepper around meat; cover and cook 7 minutes or until pork is almost cooked in center.
2. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon spice mixture; cook 1 minute. Add black beans, corn and barbecue sauce; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 401, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 44, pro. (g): 37, sodium (mg): 871, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.