Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 45 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 bag (1 pound) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 loaf Italian bread (14 ounces), cut into cubes
- 1/2 pound sliced low-sodium deli ham, chopped
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh or freeze-dried chives
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart oval baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook 5 minutes. Add broccoli and cook another 3 minutes.
3. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Stir in broccoli-onion mixture and the ham.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, chives, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over bread mixture, stirring to mix. Transfer to prepared dish, and top evenly with cheese.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until strata registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 365, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 197, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 890, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.