- 2 tablespoons onion flakes
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 1 12 ounce bag fresh broccoli flowerets
- 1 1 pound jar double cheddar sauce (such as Ragu)
- 1 cup grated pepper-Jack cheese
- 1 8 ounce package diced ham
1. Heat a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add onion flakes and rotini pasta. Cook for 4 minutes.
2. Add fresh broccoli flowerets and cook an additional 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, heat cheddar sauce, pepper-Jack cheese and diced ham, stirring occasionally.
4. Drain pasta and broccoli and return to pot. Stir in cheese sauce until well combined and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 379, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 32, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 999, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.