Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 45 mins to 1 hr Cook 25 mins
- 1/2 pound breakfast sausage links
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 frozen deep-dish pie shell
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook sausage in skillet 4 to 5 minutes or until cooked through; remove sausage; drain fat; wipe skillet. In same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove; drain fat, except 1 tablespoon. Add onion and pepper; saute 12 minutes, until softened.
3. Crumble bacon. Slice sausage. Layer cheese, bacon, onion and sausage in frozen shell. Whisk milk, eggs and flour in bowl. Pour in shell.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 45 to 60 minutes, until set. Cool 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 449, Fat, total (g): 33, chol. (mg): 129, sat. fat (g): 12, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 874, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.