Crescent rolls make an easy crust for this pizza recipe that includes all your favorite breakfast foods--eggs, hash browns, and sausage.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread out crescent roll dough to fit pan.
2. Crumble the sausage and brown in a 10-inch skillet about 6 minutes. Drain and transfer to a plate.
3. In the same skillet, cook hash browns in 2 tablespoons of the butter, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to another plate.
4. In same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter, add eggs and scramble over medium heat, about 2 minutes.
5. Sprinkle sausage, potatoes and eggs on dough. Season with the salt and pepper. Top with shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and edge of pizza is browned. Cool slightly. Cut into 6 pieces and serve.