Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1 8 ounce container liquid egg product
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup Mexican Blend shredded cheese
- 4 fajita-size flour, whole-wheat, tomato or spinach-flavored tortillas
- 1/2 cup prepared tomato salsa
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add liquid egg product and cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until egg is completely cooked. Turn off heat and stir in bacon and half of the cheese.
2. Wrap tortillas in paper towels and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds to warm. Spoon an equal amount of the egg mixture in the middle of each tortilla. Sprinkle each filling with a tablespoon of cheese and roll up tightly. Serve with the salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 274, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): 24, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 17, sodium (mg): 870, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.