Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs on HIGH or 6 hours on LOW
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies (such as del Monte)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 3 cups cooked white rice (optional)
1. In a slow cooker bowl, toss together pork, chili powder, coriander, salt and pepper. Stir in onion, beans, tomatoes and 1 1/4 cups water. Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours or on LOW for 6 hours.
2. Stir in cilantro. Using a potato masher, mash beans slightly until mixture is thickened. Serve bean mixture over rice, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 311, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 56, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 9, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 1043, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.