1. Rub Dry Rub all over ribs. Place in glass dish; cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
2. Stir together ketchup, water, vinegar, Worcestershire, mustard, brown sugar, oregano, basil, thyme and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
3. Transfer ribs to 5-quart Dutch oven. Reserve 1 cup sauce for basting later; pour remainder over ribs. Cover pot and cook the ribs over low heat for about 45 minutes or until ribs are tender. (Ribs may be prepared up to a day ahead and refrigerated.)
4. Prepare grill or heat broiler. Remove ribs from sauce; discard sauce. Spread ribs with half the reserved sauce.
5. Cook ribs over medium coals or broil until crispy and browned, about 5 minutes. Turn ribs over. Spread with remaining sauce. Cook for 5 minutes more.
1. Combine salt, brown sugar, granulated sugar, dried lemon peel, black pepper and paprika in small bowl. Store unused dry rub in airtight container in cool dark place.