1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix red pepper, onion, garlic and olive oil in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
2. Roast in 425 degrees F oven for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove casing from bratwurst; crumble bratwurst. Cook in a skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, for 3 to 5 minutes. Add beer; simmer about 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
5. When draining pasta, reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Place pasta in serving bowl. Add the vegetables, bratwurst with beer, basil and 1 cup of the cheese; toss to mix thoroughly, adding some of reserved pasta water if sauce is too dry. Top with remaining cheese and serve.