Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 7 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 16 ounce bag cole slaw mix
- 1/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tub (18 ounces) prepared shredded barbecue pork or chicken (such as Lloyd's)
- 8 hard taco shells
- Cherry tomatoes (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees . In a medium-size bowl, stir together 1/2 bag cole slaw mix (save remainder for another use), the Miracle Whip, celery seed, salt and pepper. Set aside for flavors to blend.
2. Place taco shells on a baking sheet. Heat at 350 degrees for 7 minutes, until warmed. Meanwhile, heat shredded barbecue pork in microwave following package directions for 8 minutes. Assemble tacos:
3. Spoon about 1/4 cup pork into each taco shell. Top each with about 2 tablespoons cole slaw. Serve with cherry tomatoes, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 191, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 21, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 605, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.